what’s in your head, in your head/zombie
I always knew my soundtrack for the apocalypse would be Zombie by The Cranberries. I was in my kitchen when the sirens went off and I enjoyed my last moment of normalcy before The End. The picture on the left is the last picture I took before….oh, you know how this story ends.
It was important for me to remember what I looked like before the Eaters came. That’s what we call them now, well, what we called them before it was all we knew. See, I’m a zombie that just learned how to use Juxtapose and Dropbox (not exactly Night of the Living Dead). And you know what sucks? Zombies still have to go to school. My professor gave us this assignment. I guess to remember who we were before it all went down?
Anyways, if you’d like to try for yourself, here’s what I did:
- Find a picture from before (i.e., you aren’t green and dead)
- Get bitten my an eater or go to makemeazombie.com
- Download Dropbox and save both pictures
- Left click on both pictures and select “copy link”
- Enter these links at Juxtapose
- Copy the embedded link and put into your homework assignment
- Viola! You have successfully recorded a before & after, Eater.
- Brains not included.